Lingxi Xie is currently a senior researcher at Noah's Ark Lab, Huawei Inc. He obtained B.E. and Ph.D. in engineering, both from Tsinghua University, in 2010 and 2015, respectively. He also served as a post-doctoral researcher at the CCVL lab from 2015 to 2019, having moved from the University of California, Los Angeles to the Johns Hopkins University.
Lingxi's research interests lie in computer vision, in particular the application of deep learning models. His research covers image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation and other vision tasks. He is also interested in medical image analysis, especially object segmentation in CT or MRI scans.
Lingxi has published over 40 papers in top-tier international conferences and journals. In 2015, he received the outstanding Ph.D. thesis award from Tsinghua University. He also won the best paper award at ICMR 2015.
- 2019.01 - Present, Senior Researcher, Huawei Inc.
- 2016.07 - 2019.01, Post-doctoral Researcher, the Johns Hopkins University.
- 2015.10 - 2016.04, Post-doctoral Researcher, the University of California, Los Angeles.
- 2014.09 - 2015.06, Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia.
- 2014.02 - 2014.07, Research Scholar, the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- 2013.08 - 2014.01, Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia.