I am currently a postdoc researcher at the Johns Hopkins University (moved with Prof. Alan Yuille from our previous lab at the University of California, Los Angeles). I obtained my B.E. and Ph.D. in engineering, both from Tsinghua University, in 2010 and 2015, respectively.
I work in the fields of computer vision, multimedia information retrieval and machine learning. I am interested in image classification, image retrieval, object detection and other computer vision tasks. Recently, I have been working on deep learning, especially models based on convolutional neural networks. I am also interested in medical imaging analysis, especially tissue segmentation in CT or fMRI scans.
I have published 10+ papers on the top-tier international conferences and journals. In 2015, I received the outstanding Ph.D. thesis award from Tsinghua University. I am also the winner of the best paper award at ICMR 2015.
- 2016.07 - Present, Post-doctoral Researcher, the Johns Hopkins University.
- 2015.10 - 2016.04, Post-doctoral Researcher, the University of California, Los Angeles.
- 2014.09 - 2015.06, Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia.
- 2014.02 - 2014.07, Research Scholar, the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- 2013.08 - 2014.01, Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia.